The Georgia Recyclers Association strives to keep our members informed on the latest issues facing the recycling industry in Georgia. We do this through providing a compliance guide, frequent updates on industry issues and seminars with law enforcement officials and others.
Georgia Recyclers has compiled these resources for your convenience.
- 2015 Secondary Metals Recyclers Compliance Guide
- Secondary Metals Recycler Registration Form
- Sheriff’s Office Contact Information by County
State of Georgia Forms and Guides
- Current Georgia Law (Relevant to Secondary Metals Recyclers)
- Georgia Secretary of State Professional Licensure Search
- Sample Card – Georgia Secretary of State Professional License
- Sample Card – Work Authorization ID
- Georgia Secretary of State Corporations Search
- 2012 Georgia Storm Water Permit
- Storm Water Update for Georgia’s Recycling Industry
- The Georgia Cancellation of Certificate of Title for Scrap Vehicles (MV1SP)
- State of Georgia Vehicle Bill of Sale